what can cause blood clots in brain only?

i have a beautiful daughter and on her two month birthday my husband rushed her to the hospital for lethargy, she was unresposive and doctor said she had two brain clots, then after 3 ct scans and mri, it showed 1 clot was 2+ weeks old and a skull fracture then 1 clot was new. doctor said it could only be shaken baby syndrome but i know no one did this to my baby. everyone loves her so much. my whole family has given up the want to blame it on my husband and his family on me. if anyone has anything they know of that can cause blood clots on brain or lethargy please comment. it was a normal pregnancy though my 1st one. im only 17 and looking at 20 years for something i know the doctors are wrong about. if you know of anything please comment or email thank you

Asked by beautifulray at 12:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• So many prayers to my ALLAH for little cute baby.

Answer by kity-bity at 1:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Sorry doctors know MORE then you do.

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

read this link, WHY take the chances?

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• The baby has a SKULL FRACTURE. Obviously, something happened to the baby. You can deny it till the cows come home, saying that everyone loves your baby too much to hurt her but obviously someone doesn't love her that much or got frustrated and took it out on her.

If you didn't do it, then your job as her mother is to find out who did. Or at least don't stand in the way of those who are trying to.

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Have you spoken to a lawyer, or had another doctor look at all the tests? If not you should. but really a fracture is caused by an injury, it doesn't just happen on its own.

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Wow thatscrazy but you cant rule everyone out, maybe someone did shake her or bounce her to hard.

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2013