Do you think that 9 1/2 weeks is too long for a company to compensate you for bad service?

back in late November,we went to a local, all you can eat, pizza chain restaurant to eat. It took them 45 minutes from the time they opened,to have all the food out on the buffet. We spent the first 15 min we were there,sitting with just our drinks. At the half hour mark,there were 2 pizza out (for a restaurant a quarter full)
I contacted them later that evening via email. I got a response 5 days later. They said that they had called the restaurant in question,and that they would be sending us 2 free buffet coupons.
Well,that was December 3rd. it's now February 14th.
I just emailed them again and told them that this was showing that they really DIDN'T care about their customer service if it takes over 2 months to send something 45 miles away.
I wanted to have my son's 12th birthday there. Maybe that was a bad idea.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Yes I think it is too long and I certainly would send the documentation to the CEO (I know it does not get there but you get attention)

Yes regardless I would not have the birthday party there.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Yes
    latoyaferebee

Answer by latoyaferebee at 3:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• YES!! Way too long!!! I probably would not go back again and for sure do not do his party there!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• That's away too long and bs. I complained at a popular seafood chain via email about a year ago. Our food came out cold and our waiter offered to nuke it for us. The only thing edible were the raw oysters. Within 2 hours the main office called me. Within 3 days I had n apology letter and a 50 dollar gift certificate.

PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I would just let it go, there are other places offering better service.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2013