Help My period has lasted more than two weeks now and dosnt show signs of stopping!

I have a history of irregular periods but nothing like this! I have had regular periods for the last year 4-5 days heavy flow lots of clots thats normal for me, But this month I started my period on the first and here it is the 14th and its still here!!! It is a light period bright red and watery no clots, no cramping or any other period symptomes I bleed most of the day and stop compleatly at night, (not normal for me) but start right back up in the morning. I have been trying to get pregnant so no birth control in the past 3 years. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago just to make sure it wasnt a miscarriage (I have had two in the past) the test was negative. I am 26 years old so I would really hope its not menopause! Altho my mother had me at 30 and never got her period agan after birth.

StubbsHope

Asked by StubbsHope at 5:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doc...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Anonymous

• Your body has a way of cleaning itself out. Apparently it cannot complete the task. Sometimes the lining of the uterus thickens to a point that you may need a D&C to clean you out. This procedure will also help make it easier for you to get pregnant. You NEED to see an OBGYN ASAP. I doubt it's menopause. GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• please scan a copy of a valid state issued identification
    give a valid email and phone number and the name of your preferred pharmacy

i will call an Rx in for you
    Anonymous

• Mine is the same way. I have hypothyroidism and PCOS, and my uterine lining is like SUPER thick. Talk to your gyn. They might put you on meds to help stop the bleeding. And you should do it soon before you become anemic.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2013