am i wrong?

okay so today is valentines day.. and we had a wedding to go to. which has been and ALL day thing. well halfway through the reception i just wasnt feeling it. igot really sad and dont kn ow why! so yeah.. my SO got all mad at me. we went to the after family party.. and he stayed in a seperate room from me the whole time.. he didnt say happy valentines nothing!! am i wrong for being pissed of? or is it ok since it was a family event.. his family event! ?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds goofy and immature to me.. =\ i think you both should get over it and kiss and make up
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yeah well he's not even talking to me.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Agreed with above poster.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it was due to your actions which were at the wrong time and place.
    He felt you were not respectful and felt he is not wrong.

Anonymous

• Apologize to him and explain your feelings otherwise he may think you were being selfish to the family event that was planned in advance and you wanted to ruin it for him.
    Anonymous

• perhaps explain why you felt that way and apologize. and of course kiss and make up, it's freaking valentines day people!!!!!
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• thanks ladies. not what i expected to get from you guys.but i'll take it thank you.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• why should you have to apologize for getting sad? It's a valid feeling. Tell him to get over himself and tell him it's Valentine's Day and to come up off of that stuff for you! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• There is no reson to apologize because you were sad. He should have asked you what was wrong and shown some compassion for your feelings.
    lonelyandlookin

Answer by lonelyandlookin at 1:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I guess I really do not understand what the fight is over. Why did you get sad at the wedding? How did you act when you got sad? I think you both need to just call it a truce and be done with it.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2009