Anyone else Not going out to dinner today?

Even on Friday, Sat and Sun. I will not, first not into the V day thing and besides it will be crowded with crying kids. If you do go out will it just be the two of you.?

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I would NEVER EVER EVER go out to eat for Vday or Mother's day. Worst idea ever!!! How is it romantic or fun to wait in a packed restauant to eat. Especially if you have kids. Plus they say they have specials but they are just fancy over priced packages. I would rather the family cook at home where it is nice and peaceful and we can be comfy.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• ME!!! I can go out to dinner anytime....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• We never ever go to dinner on Valentine's Day. That would be torture for me, with all the crowds. We went to a nice lunch out together to my favorite Mexican place. The restaurant had just opened and was less than half full. It was so much nicer than dinner would have been, and the kids were in school.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• We never go out on valentines day either. We usually wait until the next day if we go at all
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Nope. Made spaghetti. Would have been spaghetti regardless of it being Vday or not.

Spaghetti was our first date. Funny story: Hubby asked "do you like spaghetti?" Me, "Yes" Him "Do you like me?" Me "Yes." Him "Um...uh... um.... would you like to have spaghetti with me?" The rest is history ;)
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Not me. Seems like most times we're disappointed anyway, because we can make the same thing at home better and cheaper. There are only a few places left we get excited about going to, and theyr'e the ones that book up 3 months in advance for holidays.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Going out to dinner is a distant memory since I had my Daughter. Just not worth the effort!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• We never go out on the actual day
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• No reason too. DS and I will go out to eat sometime this weekend, but not because of V-Day.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• We don't celebrate it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2013