pain.

Im 23 weeks prego.Ive been feeling pain in my pelvic area.It seems to be worse when im up and walking.Im just wondering if its normal?I have a dr. appt monday.Should i wait or go to the er?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, it's normal.... No ER trip needed, if you feel better asking your OB, then ask but it's just another perk of being pregnant! :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I would call the doctor and have the answering service page him or her to call you back. I think you should do this right now!!! You don't need to wait until Monday.
    Lei67

Answer by Lei67 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i would not panic i am only 19 weeks pregnant and i get that pain to my doctor said its because everything is growing down there making room for the baby, if your still nervous you can ask your doctor when you see him.
    seansgurl

Answer by seansgurl at 11:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Oh my... she doesnt need to call, they won't do anything. This is my third baby and I know it's normal to have pelvic pain, esp when you walk... but you can call if it would make you feel better!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It's normal, your pelvic area is making room and widening for baby to come down.... You're fine
    Anonymous

• this is my third also. but i didnt get this with my other 2. thank you sooo much.
    Anonymous

• It is usually normal, especially if it is at the sides and kind of shoots down like lightening to your groin, not bad just kind of stinging. That is called round ligament pain, the ligaments around your uterus are stretching past what they are used to and hurt worse when you are up and around. Try resting for a few minutes or resting a warm compress on your stomach for about 10 minutes. If you start having any fluids leaking or you just don't feel right call your ob/gyn's office and talk to them. They can page whoever is on call and they will call you back and talk to you or their nurse will. If you get no answer or you just don't know what to do, go to your local ER. It's better to be safe than sorry.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i would check w/ ur doc., but I get the same thing and i'm a few days behind u in this pregnancy. So I believe it's normal.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 9:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2009