3 year old fever-ish.

My 3 year old daughter has been feverish for about a week now. It will randomly come and go. It only gets up to 100.3 and it goes away on its own. Does anyone know what it would be she acts pretty normal just a little cranky. Doctors? Or no?

Mandy211

Asked by Mandy211 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'd give your pediatrician or nurse advice line a call, just in case. Someone at the office will know better if you should take your daughter in.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I am currently going through the same thing but his fever has gotten up to 102 with my 4 year old. I brought him to the doctor this past Saturday and the doctor told me he has the “viral flu.” He said to expect this for 7 – 10 days. I would still take your little girl to the doctor, it’s always better to be over careful and it will put your mind at ease.
    MrsMorrell

Answer by MrsMorrell at 9:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2013