So i hit my head...

I was walking around the back of my car and i slipped on the ice and hit the top part of my back and the back of my head on my back bumper and i pee'd my pants lol. Any way i got up walked in my house and the pain from the back of my head went to my forehead and the room kinda looks like its leaning to the left. I can speak well and walk the room isn't spinning but i am tired. My husband has checked my pupils and says the look fine and it happen 2 and half hours ago. She i wait to go to sleep and do you think i sound fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Health

• Your husband should take you to the ER. Head injuries are NOT something to mess around with. You do NOT sound like your fine to me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Take it from me, head injuries can be very dangerous! You may have a concussion. Go to the ER!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• But i thought you only have a concussions if your pupils dialate differently
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• ER, now. Your vision is affected, which is a classic sign of a cuncussion. You'd be taking an enormous risk by choosing to go to sleep instead of getting medical attention.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I have Epilepsy due to a head injury! Something I thought was no big deal!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• You can have a concussion and not know it for a few days. Some symptoms are...confusion or feeling dazed....clumsiness...slurred speech...nausea or vomiting...headache...balance problems or dizziness...blurred vision...sensitivity to light...sensitivity to noise....sluggishness...ringing in ears...behavior or personality changes...concentration difficulties...memory loss.
    Notice the words "dilated pupils" are nowhere in this list of symptoms. You or your DH are not doctors and neither are we. GO SEE A DOCTOR.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• well I hope your silence means you went to the er!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I wouldnt take any chances, go to the ER.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2013