Please decide for me because I really need help ladies!!!!!!!! Pics inside

I love this dress but I love this one below too!!! Please help me decide.... I am getting married in a month and have this set to anon so my mom don't spot me out and show dh the choices lol...I'll reveal self when I close ? :).         This is me so you can kinda get a visual :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• They are both beautiful but as I look at the one with pink my eye goes to the pink waistline and not the bride's face. When I look at the all white gown my eye goes to the brides face. So, I think I would pick the white one. You could have several beautiful shades of pink in your flowers if you wore the white one. Best wishes for a happy life together no matter what you pick!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 2:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• First one. I love classic white & pops of color
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I like them both too lol. It just depends on what you like. I don't like pops of color so I would pick the bottom one, but if you like color the top one is really pretty too. Sorry I'm no help lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• It's the same dress. Is that pink one of your colors? If so, I think the pink one would look great. If not, I would go all white.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• All white
    The pink makes it prom-dressy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Have you tried it on?
    What looks good on the hanger may not look good on you! (this is 10+ years of bridal experience talking here!)
    Do NOT shop online. GO TRY ON!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• If you don't want your mom to see this post why would you add a pic of yourself? That is more of a giveaway than your screen name.

As for the dresses: try them on. You should never pick a dress based on how it looks on a hanger. The question is, how does it look on you?
    Anonymous

• Second one looks graceful.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 12:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Go pink!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I agree I love the touch of color.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2013