What is cafemom to you

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 12:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in About CafeMom

• it's basicaly social entertainment
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• CM is a cluster fuck. Sometimes good for a laugh. Sometimes I wanna reach through the monitor and punch people on the other side. But all in all it's just a giant cluster fuck of crazy.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I guess it's considered my "socializing" for the day. I don't like to go out and socialize IRL, so I come here. I've met some fantastic people here since the beginning. In a way it's a form of relaxation as well. When I watching TV at night, I will just hop on here and chat....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• A place to kill some time, share ideas, laugh at the sarcasm and to be a bit of a smart ass. It's all entertainment for me.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Its my escape from the real world. A place to let loose and have fun. A place to vent and get advice.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• A social networking site made up of millions of moms with differing perspectives. You get out of it what you put into it (not just verbally but "emotionally") People need to learn to just deal with it rather than make a spectacle of themselves when things don't go their way and they don't get the answers they wanted.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I'll be honest, when I first got here I was just trying to advertise, but it's turned into a lot more than that!
    You ladies here in Answers are my friends, and you all make this section so much FUN!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Part escape from my real life & part adult socialization for me.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• socialization without all the work that goes into friendship. i dont have to call, or ask you questions about yourself, or even listen to your vent if im not in the mood. no offense, i care about whats going on in y'alls lives, but sometimes im just not in a very friendly mood, so i stay away. with real life friends you cant do that...they bug you at all hours and want you to do stuff with them.

im an introvert...can ya tell haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Socialization mostly. I don't have many females around me on a regular basis.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2013