Are u watching Jon and kate plus 8 right now?

yea i know its v-day but my husband have already finished our plans. So im sitting here wathcing J&K plus 8... first time ive watched it since they moved...
Is it just me or Kate looks reaaaally pissy in the couch for the interview.?..geez

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• she looks TIIIIRRREEEDDDD
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i missed it geesh
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• there is another one coming on after this one.
    Or did u mean that u missed "the look" or attitude from kate? shes been like this the whole show.
    Anonymous

• Hey, if you had twins and sextuplets, you would look tired and pissy too! lol
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I didn't know that it was on! I never seem to know when it is on and catch the ends.... or watch the same ones over and over in re-runs!
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 12:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i love jhon and kait..ive missed a few episodes but they can like snap at each other and then be like we know it doesnt mean anything.lol. and kates so anal about everything..if i had that many kids i know my house would be a mess lol.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• that's just kate... love that show
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 2:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009