What do you love and hate about your hair?

I hate the ever increasing grays,and the need to color every 3 weeks
I'm both annoyed and happy with the curls I have. On one hand,I always have body,but it severely limits the styles I can have (without spending alot of time straightening every day)
I'm also a slave to the weather. Too little humidity? Frizz city. Too much humidity? I have Little Orphan Annie hair

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I have the same hair. I need a professional cut desperately. It's total frizz in the back from coloring. My Son says I have crazy hair! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I love that I have it and I hate that it doesn't get off it's lazy ass and do itself.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I hate that it has a mind of it's own (especially when introducing humidity to the mix).

I love that it hasn't all fallen out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I'm also annoyed by the increasing number of grays. I really like the basic texture (soft, with waves) though I wish it were a bit thicker—I swear it used to be.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• It's afro curly hair and the humidity is not helping one bit! AND if I do not color it once a month I will end up looking like a grey curly headed fat mom! So I have to do some things to make it a little better
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 2:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I love that my hair is long and thick. I hate how long it takes to wash and dry it. I can't stand wet hair dripping down my back.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I love that I have hair. Dislike the spaztic waves in it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Like=curls
    hate=curls
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• It's thin, wimpy hair that refuses to hold any type of curl or way. I've cut it short but now it insists on sticking out straight when I don't want it to. I don't mind the gray hairs but I do mind that my blonde hair has also turned into a dishwater brown hair with gray running thru it.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I love that it's basically wash and go. I hate that it looks like a limp dishrag on top of my head.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2013