Cozy Coupe??

i'm lookinf for outside toys for my 6 month old since the weather is becoming sooo nice! i take her on strolls, and put her on a blanket with toys under shade and stuff, but I want something more fun for her as she seems to get bored now lol. I was thinking about the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe, but I saw the age for it was for 1-4 year olds. Has anyone put any baby younger than that in one? I saw my neighbor pushing her young one in it, but I am still unsure. She can sit up on her own very good, I'm just nervous about her wanting to like touch the ground on the outside while in it or something..idk lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It comes with a floor panel so they can't touch the ground and the door is pretty stiff and locks so an under 1woukd have difficulty opening it. DD was under 1when we got ours and she loves it.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Get a wagon with seat belts or wait for next Christmas on the coupe.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• How about a push toy. Shes not ready yet but the little ride on cars with handles on the back they can hold on to and push are useful. None of mine were interested in the cozy coupe until at least 20 months or so.
    Bubbles would be great as are stroller rides. Babies don't usually get bored because to them its all new and exciting.

Answer by missanc at 3:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• ITs only normal for a mother to worry. Maybe take her to the park and wait till she gets older to get her one of those (I have never seen one so I dont know what they look like) Children have a very short attention span so the park is a good place to walk, go down slides, look at the cfolors, feel the fresh air, and many other things. So I would try that.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 11:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2013