is this considered cheating?

just found out by accident from a single friend that has a dating account that she saw my husband on a dating website. is this cheating? what should i say or do? i checked it out to confirm. its him. he has no picture, but had her send him an invite and when i got home it was in his email.

madwife70

Asked by madwife70 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• uh-yeah- in my book that counts an I sure would confront him about it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Yep, it is in my book as well
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• The fact that he is looking is enough in my books. Kick him to the curb.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 6:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• It's questionable, that's for sure. It doesn't necessarily mean he's physically or even emotionally cheating. But, it does mean he's thought about it & wants to see what's "out there".

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Yes.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• i wouldnt call it cheating if nothing has come of the website yet (no sex, no dates, no "close-friends"). but its definitely a BIG no-no! you & your DH have a long conversation ahead of you.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• the thing that is confusing is he has not responded to any of them. . is it cheating if he responds? or is it cheating for simply what he did. maby he was curious or something.. im just confused and hurt and mistrusting now. I need to confront him, yet i know he will then blame me for snooping, cause i picked into his email as its locked but i figured out the password. I know its bad but i needed to know.. as the name i knew had to be his. he used the same name online when I met him.
    madwife70

Comment by madwife70 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• It definitely means he's not committed
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• You need to talk to him about it and tell him how you discovered it. If he hasn't been responding to the emails it could be that a friend set it up with his email address or it was from before you were together and he just hasn't deleted it. Before you go accusing him of being unfaithful make sure you know the whole story. Questions to ask yourself does he avoid coming home, is he spending more money than normal on out to eats or taking more cash out, and is he still having sex with you? These are all signs that he might be unfaithful to you.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Having the acct isn't cheating - what was done with it is. That one piece of info isn't the same as catching him out, so ask him, and watch carefully to see how he reacts.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2013