How many of you would allow him back into your bed?

my friend and her boyfriend had a major fight last week, he left with all his clothes and basically everything in the kitchen. he broke her bed and her wii, broke her 15yo son's play station and tried to break her 14yo daughter's wii. my girls were suppose to spend the night over there for her daughter's 14th birthday slumber party (they are the only ones going) and because the mom let the guy back into her house we won't let them go over there. all they do is fight, he's always putting his hands on the mom, not sure about the kids. but i told her as long as she's with him, the girls aren't going over there. and i'm standing my ground. cuz god help him if he tries to take a swing at one of our kids, daddy would be in prison for murder.

would you allow someone like that around your kids?

just wondering. i know i can only warn her, she got her taxes back and suddenly he's back laying on the guilt trip about not having any place to go. i just needed to get it out, lord knows she's not listening to a word i say. and i know i can't make her. i can only tell her how i feel just like her kids does. they hate him so much that the daughter was asking what would happen if she poured half a bottle of peroxide into his cup of pop.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• My mom is with a man just 'like him you honestly cant do nothing abbout it becouse I try telling my mom to leave
    Him alone n she dont listen cuhz she says she love him too much but I cant do anything about it
    You should just be there for her and dont let your kids near him .. I should know when my moms boyfrend
    Got angry n I was prego he came at me with a knife and she still with him thank got I moved out
    So tellher how you feel and if she dont listen let her do what ever she wont untill she ready to move on
    Shell do it on her own hard head makes a soft ass
    Babyjahnaiya

Answer by Babyjahnaiya at 11:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• No id kick him out for good. No excuse for acting like an ass and breaking all her stuff and being abusive.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 7:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Uhh. No. To all of it.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• i would have him him locked up the next time he put his hands on me, but that is me, stand your ground, have the kids to your home, so they can escape the chaos, this is yucky.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Stand your ground! I agree with you not wanting your children in that environment. If she doesn't care enough about her own children to protect them from seeing that, why should you trust her with the care of yours!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Good for you! This lady needs a reality check. She's probably taken it so long that she is used to it. Have her go to an abuse shelter and see what other women have gone through and are going through. She is also allowing her children to see and experience this crap and it is emotional abuse at the very least. I was call Social Services (CPS) and tell them of your concerns and they can do a well child check on the children. They may not do anything, but at least it will leave a record in case he ends up killing them. It happens all the time, and this is the prelude to it. If you are kind of close to her, take her out for coffee and tell her about Cafe Mom. She sounds like she's stuck and really feels like she has to stay and take this crap from him. If she really thinks she can't live without him, then make him work to earn his way back into the home and treat the kids with respect and kindness. GL
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Your friend is going to get a rude awakening when her kids get older now they might say something about her letting them back in. My friends grown children hate her and after the bf treated them bad for years and she kept taking him back.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• That is a dangerous sistuation for all involved and if the daughter is talking that way then that is so scary because she can see something is wrong. The mother needs to pull her head out of her ass and tell this guy that he is not allowed to be around her or the children she also needs to get a restraining order. You are doing the right thing by keeping the kids. Dont let them go till that guy is gone because he is affecting everyone negativly. Your doing the right thing and the mother needs to learn to put her kids first.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 12:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Not a chance in hell I'd let him back in my house, much less my bed. And if he took a swing at one of my kids, I might not allow him to live.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• No and no.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2013