Funny mommy stories

Share some funny mommy stories..

Earlier this week I went to get my son up and ready for daycare. When I walked into his room I knew it was bad. He had pulled his pants and diaper off in the middle of the night and ended up taking a crap (a HUGE crap) in the middle of his crib. He had poop EVERYWHERE, all over his blankets and sheets, on the crib rails, his pants, his toes, his hands, and even his face! My first thought was "When in the heck did you learn to take your pants off?!?!?!?"

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in General Parenting

• OMG! That is awful! Mine isn't as gross...it is the sisterly love I saw this week between my oldest two girls.

My oldest saw that "deadme" website where you can upload a picture and turn yourself into a zombie (for The Walking Dead). She BEGGED ME to let her do one. She wanted it to be as nasty and bloody as she could get it, and I thought my child was just demented. Nope! The SECOND she was done, she called my 4 year old over and said "I turn into a zombie at night. Mom took this picture of me, and she makes me sleep on the top bunk so I don't eat you." What a jerk! I thought "this is the difference between raising boys and raising girls." Boys hit each other and move on. Girls engage in mental torture!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I commend you - no way in hell that would be my FIRST thought :p

Mine was conflicted - he didn't like leaving the diaper on, but he hated running around naked, so his compromise was to undo one side and let it hang open.

His most recent - he had a field trip to see the Wizard of Oz performed at a local theater. He's not a musical fan, apparently (or at least, not a musical as performed by community theater fan). He came home complaining that they would sing and dance about everything. And then "they even made a song about bricks!"
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Eeeeeww!

A friend of mine has a little girl who scraped her kne last week. She was complaining about it for a few days, and finally the mom told her she was milking the injury for all it was worth. Apparently, the next time she scraped herself, the little girl said, "This time it doesn't have milk in it, Mommy."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Yeah, NPs right..one time my oldest son was the "honor" ring bearer at a wedding. He wasnt quite two so he didnt participate in the ceremony but the bride had him dress up in a cute little formal shorts outfit with a little bowtie and be in all the pictures, etc. Forone pic outside on the steps of the church, he managed to undo part of his diaper and he pooped right there! All over the steps with the bride in her white shoes, etc....you can imagine the mess.... Im amazed I still love that kid! Lol jk
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• My daughter managed to get her diaper off, and "painted" her crip, the walls near her crip, herself. . . My MIL was visiting at the time. you would have thought she had never seen poop.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 9:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• She did this during a nap.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 9:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Don't let your guard down - mine figured out how to undo it through his sleeper. They're amazing when they set their minds to it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• NP, my little man would be naked all the time, if I would let him. He hates clothes, and diapers, but he never knew how to get them off until recently. He no longer gets to go to bed in 2 piece pajamas, its all footie pajamas now. So far, no more incidents.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I was walking through wal mart shaking the bottle to mix the formula and when I took my finger off the nipple it sprayed all over this guys back... Thankfully he did notnotice and I just kept walking trying to hide my laughter.... The joys of being a mommy lol.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 11:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• LOL my DD did that when she was 7 months old. It sucked!

Also welcome back. Long time no see.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2013