What kind of car seat do you have?

How do you like it?

We have 3 different ones right now. 2 Evenflo Tributes (which honestly I am not that fond of). The material ripped within 6 months, but they still do the job, and they are in the vehicle the kids are hardly in. We have a graco infant seat right now (until we receive the new convertible one in the mail), and a safety first air 65. We like the Safety First, and the Graco, but he is about to grow out of it.
We just ordered a Safety First Alpha and Omega that holds up to 100 lbs so we won't have to buy our son a new carseat.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a leather one with seat heaters (I like those). The poor saps that ride in back have leather as well, but no heater. Sucks for them.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• After the infant seat, we got DD this Graco...

Then, 2 years later, I got into an accident and it had to be repleaced, so she got the Graco Nautilis...

Now she is 7 and has a booster.

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• She has beautiful eyes AAK!!!

Hi AF. Nice to see you again!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I have 2 matching Eddie Bauer deluxe 3 in 1 carseats that go from 5-100lbs for my 2 and 4 yo's.

Answer by missanc at 8:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 8:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I almost ordered the Graco Nautilus, but it doesn't rear face. My little man is a little too little, so I prefer him to rear face still. DD was forward facing at 1 year, but she was much bigger than my son. He is almost 14 months and barely weighs 21 lbs. So I went with one that would rear face.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I have a britax marathon- rear faces to 40 lbs and front faces to 65
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• The britax only holds to 65 lbs? Aren't they super expensive? The Safety First Alpha and Omega rear faces to 40 front faces to 80 and high back boosters to 100.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I have this carseat, with a matching stroller. I love it.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2013