Last time DH did something totally sweet for you?

I was too ill to go out to dinner last night for Valentine's Day (and we'd made plans), so tonight DH surprised me with a glazed Cornish Hen dinner! It was so sweet, very tasty, and he worked so hard at it!

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• A few minutes ago. I have been having terrible pain in my leg, and he brought me some pain killers, a muscle relaxer, and made me a brownie sundae.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Mine got me the entire series of Friends plus the limited edition series finale for Valentine's Day. He also cooked a heart shaped steak for us. The week before, when he realized I was about to start that time of month, he came home with alcohol and chocolate for me (he knows me well).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Very sweet of your husband. The last time mine did something sweet was when he gave me a nice card for Valentine's Day.

Answer by Bmat at 9:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• So sweet sounds like you have a wonderful hubby.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I got chocolates last night, which was a surprise. When I was sick with the flu last month, I got my coffee in bed every day. I loved it. Not worth having the flu for, but it was nice.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• he did all the research to find me a new tanning salon
    unlimited for a year as opposed to the packages, expiration dates and free days i had previously been dealing with
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Today! Several times! Made breakfast this morning, went grocery shopping with me, and then bought me a new phone this afternoon!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Took me to lunch yesterday, upgraded my wedding band, and bought me flowers.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• My DH bought me an Ipad for valentines day. With case and pen to go with it.

Answer by louise2 at 6:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• He showed concern on my mother's emergency.
    MamaaSutra

Answer by MamaaSutra at 10:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2013