can't get my 8 month old girl to stop crying

It is like this all the time. Sometimes she won't hardly cry and other times she cries all the time. my husband and i try everything. should i take her to the doctor has anyone else went through this? i need immidiate help

jasken

Asked by jasken at 11:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is she teething???
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• how many days has she been crying for?
    Synaura

Answer by Synaura at 11:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• maybe shes teething or not feeling well..take her temp..mine is just getting over that crappy cold/congestion stuff and she has been really fussy and she never cries.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Have you tried infant mylacon it works to sooth my babies. I would give it to them and within a few seconds they were a sleep and settles. We were told sometimes babies get alot of gas and this helps to release it and mylacon will not harm your baby it is more of a natural med.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 2:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2009