Badby daddy drama adult content

Oky well since my baby been born me and my man are always
arguing we have not kissed over a month know I know he
Sexually fustrated we never get time for are selfs .. And my baby cant be
Away from me for a sec she cryes untill I hold her I only sleep
4hures a day I cant even use the restroom with out her.crying for me
I love her but I need a beack to relax is any one eals
Going through thos face...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• I'd take her to the doctor. She shouldn't be crying like that so much. She may be hurting and you holding her relieves her pain.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• I agree. Maybe she has acid reflux and she needs to be sitting up or she hurts too much.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• how long does the kid sleep?
    micro naps included- you know, the ones where you hope she'll sleep for and hour but it's only 15 mins add all of that time up
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• To make your family happy again, you need to find a balance between Your Needs, Your Man's Needs and Your Baby's Needs. You must be exhausted if your baby keeps you up all night. This is not good for you or anyone else. This is how accidents happen. Ask your doctor how to teach your baby to get used to being on its own. She may be hurting, or she may be used to being with you since day #1, and now you must familiarize her to being more on her own. Good luck
    MamaaSutra

Answer by MamaaSutra at 10:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Thats hard but your baby daddy needs to realize that your a mother now and the baby comes first and once the baby is taken care of and you are to exhausted to function that you need to sleep in the mean time he could always pick up and do the dishes and make you dinner. That would help take the pressure off of you and then the more relaxed you are the more time you can spend as a family and with him. The first few months are hard but it gets easier and its worth it.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 11:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• My niece cried like that when she was born. Turned out that her collar bone was broken during delivery. Definitely take her to the doctor and have her father come with you.
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 3:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2013