What do you think ??? Does he regret the way he had treated me is that y he is apoligizing NOW???

My baby's dad just joined the Army and he's at the training for 3 months..He wrote me a letter talking about our son the first time the second time he wrote to our son cause he missed his 1st birthday party while being over there.. He included in the letter that i was a great mom to Nathan and that he was sorry that he has been an asshole toward me, that he really was sorry exclamation marks and Bigg letter words were included in the sentences..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he does regret it. They say that once men join the military, their maturity goes way up. They are forced to have manners and they say that once they're in training, they'll realize how to treat women. Trust me, training should whip his ass into shape if he has been a jerk.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• cause the Drill Sergeants are breaking him down! lol. basic messes with your head for real.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would just take it for what its worth and thats it but dont read too much into it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2009