A single alcoholic drink per day can increase your risk of developing certain types of cancer, including breast cancer in women?

I am not happy with this! And they told us a glass a wine a day is good!

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 8:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2013 in Health

• Everything causes cancer!! Screw it drink & be merry!!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• So we should have more than one per day? Got it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• LOL...........I've heard any type of alcohol in moderation can be healthy, only red wine is healthy, no alcohol at all is best...................so many different opinions!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• You read that somewhere, and somewhere else I read that you should drink one alcoholic drink per day to help decrease the risks of those things. I'm with the others - don't overdo it, but enjoy what you want to enjoy.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• There is pretty much a finding for every opinion out there. I tend to go with the one that makes me happiest.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• None of us will make it out alive. So we might as well have a little fun, in moderation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• The way I see it, I'm going to die eventually anyway (and, honestly, who would want to live forever?). Therefore, I am going to do what I want (within reason) to live as happily as I can. There will always be a study to back up everything. We just don't lnow what will take us out of when.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• And, that study may only mean grain alcohol. And, since wine is just fermented grape, I think that should be fine.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2013