Lonely alone and pregnant on V-Day!

My ex and I broke up and he has moved on I am alone and trying not to be depressed. ANyone else ever been through this. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ya I'm going through it right now too!!! It sucks but "This too shall pass"
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Sorry. My DH is too busy to come home...
    But at least now that you're gonna be a mama, soon you'll never be alone ever again.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Don't feel bad I am with you on this. I too am alone and pregnant on Valentine's Day weekend. My baby's daddy chooses drugs over us. I feel your pain.
    Naynay436

Answer by Naynay436 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Well.. I was engaged. My soon to be husband at the time and I wanted to try for a baby. We both wanted to be parents and knew we'd make wonderful ones. So we began to try. About two weeks after we got the two pink lines, he started acting different. He would try to argue with me over everything, did things just to annoy me and make me mad, and when I did get mad he acted as if I was just being mean and that I had no right what so ever to get mad. After about 3 months of the arguing and the fighting... I decided to move back in with my parents because I was constantly sick, and he would constantly fight with me over the stupid things such as what door we used to exit the mall! I figured that it would be better for me and the unborn baby to be aware from what was causing so much stress. I moved back in September. It is now February, and I'm almost due, and hed move to another state, and doesn't even call anymore...
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 12:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2009