How can you tell if your DH loves you?

MamaaSutra

Asked by MamaaSutra at 10:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 11:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• sorry if link does not work. Google Love Languages by Gary Chapman.....trying again below

http://personalitycafe.com/articles/112444-five-love-languages-explained.html

silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 11:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• The small things he does for me such as cooking me dinner while I am sick, taking care of the baby, making sure that i am comfortable even when he is so tired himself. He is the greatest!
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 11:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2013

• For 41 years mine has shown me in many ways that he does, beside the fact that he is constantly expressing it and praising me for the way I look and the way I am.....

Answer by older at 1:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• If he makes sacrifices for you. If he goes out of his way to do things for you.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Because he shows it. Not necessarily with words, or with flowers on Valentine's Day, but consistently, day in and day out. He brings me coffee if I'm not feeling well. He drives me to the doctor. He worries for me when I have my gallbladder out, and sits in the waiting room watching the clock. He defends me when someone hurts my feelings, and cuddles up with me till I am calm and over it. Not always cheerfully, but at least willin.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2013