Stay & work it out? Or just end it? :/

My boyfriend and I get in arguments a lot sometimes little sometimes big...when there big he tends to say really hurtful things to me, he's called me fat, ugly, he's glad he basically cheated on me (not physically) but only when were in bad arguments..last night he said he should go Fu** another girl (our waitress from dinner) just to make me upset in our argument..I say rude things to him too, but then he hits me with those really mean things...he says he only says that cause he knows that hurts me and wants to make me feel the way I made him feel and he
doesn't mean any of it....but I feel like he goes way to far....besides our arguments he's a great boyfriend...I just don't know if the good times are worth going thru those really bad times cause he makes me feel like nothing when he says things like that. But when he's not like that were great.....so any advice on what to do? or how to fix things?

Britneyy27

Asked by Britneyy27 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• End it! The longer you stay, the worse it'll get.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• What rude things are you saying?

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Having disagreements is one thing but getting into arguments than hurting each other is not a good thing. If its always like this, maybe now is the time to make a decision if you really want to continue on with someone like this.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• MOVE ON! It will only get worse.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• The ladies are right, in 41 years of marriage my husband and I have had many arguments big and bigger, but never has there been a personal insult or things said in order to hurt.....like the others said, it will only progress to worse.....

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• You tow are like this and you are not even married? time to leave. Relationships shouldn't be that hard. Me and my DH have been married almost 24 years and we have never have fights like that.

Answer by louise2 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Don't put up with that shit. You don't deserve it. Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Don't let someone treat you that way. You deserve better. It will only get worse.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 2:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• It does not get better it only gets worse now you have to decide if this is worth therapy. He has passive aggressive anger and maybe you should sit down and find out what about your relationship is worth saving and what you are willing to do to make it happen if it is too hard. It seems like you are both angry and if you sit down and you realize you are ready for the work therapy if not let it go.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Ugh, I never understand how couples like this put up with each other. Or why.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2013