When will I get my womanly figure?! ;(

I will be 21 years old in 2 days. I don't have a womanly figure. My hips are narrow. My boobs are small and perky, and my butt is sort of flat! The only thing I have is thick thighs. And y waist is wide. Not a good thing! I'm hoping to get an hour glass figure. But I'm already 21 , and nothing yet! I've seen 18 year olds with bigger body parts then me.

I had a son. And I thought my butt would get bigger, and my hips would get wide. Will I hit a grow spurt? Will my hips get wider Or am I done growing?? My boyfriend is 31, and I wonder a lot what he even sees in me on the physical level!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Anonymous

• At 21, you're done. There's nothing wrong with your body. It's your body, whatever size or shape it is. Embrace it and quit hoping for something different. Bigger boobs or a bigger butt aren't necessarily so wonderful, either.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Your body is perfect just the way it is. At 21, your growth spurts are over. Having babies won't change anything. Don't buy into the bill of goods that has been sold to women in this country, how you have to look a certain way or have big boobs or a big butt, or a flat tummy, or a slender waist.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• If You have thick thighs and waist you will eventually have a weight issue. Most shaped like you do.
    Anonymous

• Well I'll be sure to not make my weight an issue. I was just hoping to get some hips, at least!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Yeah, you're done growing. This is what you have. Work with it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• I've been googling this question, and a lot of people are saying you don't stop fully getting curvy until your late 20s. I don't know! I guess only time will tell. My mom told me she didn't start getting curves until her late 20s.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• The only growing you are going to do is out now. As in fat. 21 you have stoped growing as a child.

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Eat more Ice Cream.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• There's actually another word for those who get "curvy" after their teens.

Overweight!

You're done, hon. The ONLY thing that defines a "womanly" body is the presence of two X chromosomes. NOTHING ELSE DOES.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2013