How did everyone's night go?

Anything exciting happen today?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2013 in About CafeMom

• My dau & I had to freeze our a$$es off working a GS cookie booth today! Big Lots allows us to the privilege of setting our booth outside when it's 20, windy & snowing off & on. And they conveniently lost the key for the ladies restroom. We had to drive across the parking lot just to warm up & use the rr at McD's. It sucked big time! So except for meeting some nice people today, I am so glad to be home, warm & having a few drinks before I crash hard for the night. :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Nope and I like it that way. Very relaxing and boring.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• If you consider 2 toddlers fighting over a baby stroller exciting, then it's all excitement in this house today. Both of my kids have colds and they are just irking each other today. That's how my day has gone so far, at least they both ate lunch with no objections today. We can only hope dinner is the same.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Not a damn thing happened today... ::sigh:: Ds is on day 3 of his new medication and is only taking it at night for 3 more days ( then we will go to every 12 hours- weaning him on) so around 8 am we have melt down central here. Hoping it is him coming off of the meds and not the 6% chance of irritability. Either way- no good for doing anything fun.,..
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Boyfriend and I were supposed to go to a play. I was looking forward to it. It's a play about four women in ancient Greece who get tired of having their men gone off fighting in the Peloponnesian War, so they decide to have a sex strike. Till the men make peace, they don't get no piece. Anyhow, we had a sitter lined up who was going to take our daughter to one of those indoor fun center places. Anyway, we were putting on our coats to go and our little girl got pukey. So now we're all sitting home watching The Land Before Time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2013

• Eh. Nothing big here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2013