Where can I purchase a toddler-size ring?

DS (22 months) has recently become obsessed with daddy's and mommy's wedding rings, and he desperately wants his own... :)

Any clue on where to find a toddler-size ring that is affordable? (I imagine that he'll lose it in the first day or two, so I'm certainly not going to spend a lot of money).

GoodyBrook

Asked by GoodyBrook at 12:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The quarter machine going into the store?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• walmart has baby rings
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Please keep in mind a ring is a choking hazard.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• You can probably get something from a local jeweler that's not too expensive if you really want to, according to my boyfriend who works in the business, but CK's idea might be even better. The ring will be played with and dropped or lost in the couch or your little one's bed in no time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Claire's
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Staciaandababy is right, CHOKING HAZARARD! And he will grow out of it within 6 months or less. Go buy a plastic ring.

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I'd also be afraid of a child playing with something that small and possibly choking. It's a phase that will pass.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 9:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• You can buy them at any jeweler and they're not very expensive. All three of my boys have 'baby rings', but I only let them wear them for pictures and put them away as keepsakes because like louise said, I was afraid they'd choke on them.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2013