What was your wedding theme, colors, and date?

I was married on halloween so I had a lot of fall tied into it all.

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 10:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I was married on Halloween too! 20 years ago. We had a fall theme too Lots of dark green with splashes of vibrant color, flowers etc.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• My husband and I got married between the picnic tables where we met at a marina in Long Beach, right on the ocean. Our color was blue. We were married in August. It was just us and our immediate families, then we had a small, but nice party at our home following just family and close friends.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Thanksgiving weekend, that way everybody from out of town could come.
    My dress was white, the brides maids dresses were dark green (I picked them out from hecht's and luckily they had many of them and the cost was low because it wasn't an actual "brides maid" dress).
    I didn't have a theme, it was just elegant and tied in with the town - Colonial Willamsburg.
    On the table were georgeous flowers and each person was given a bundle of jordan almonds (my irish heritage)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• We had Periwinkle as our color but didn't have a theme but we were married in the summer.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• April 13th, colors we used were peach, burgundy and black
    there was no theme- just go get married at the little chapel in Laughlin and eat some cake in the hotel room
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I didn't have a theme. We got married on a really pretty day, in a gazebo in the park, on a lake. September 6, 1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• We didn't have a theme other than "getting married." It was on one of the few days that we had rain that summer, but it was lovely at the time of the ceremony. Good thing, we were married on the hotel's rooftop. It will be 19 years this summer.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• February 10. Colors were blue's and neutrals. I live in Michigan and normally it's right above zero degrees this time of year,  but 17 years ago it was 70 degrees and sunny ( also rare, mostly gloomy and overcast here).

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• The theme was get married as cheaply as possible within two weeks time. Our colors were what ever is avaliable to use. Though my maid of honor wore green. Our wedding date is 16 years tomorrow. We planned a trip to visit my parents so they could be at my wedding. Having my family there was important to me. (Hence the see ya' in two weeks deadline) It didn't leave me much time to "plan" any kind of wedding. We were married in a small church that allowed us use of the gym for the reception provided we clean up afterwards. We got married at 7-ish at night so all we had was the cake and punch. Was very nice despite being pulled together in fourteen days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2013