How to get a toddlers hair to grow?

A lot of people say to use the shampoo main and tail, what do you think could be used?

or Brushing it a lot?

LilTiffanysmomm

Asked by LilTiffanysmomm at 11:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Massage and stimulating the head is said to help hair grow, but how much? Massage is a great way as well to connect with your baby.
    MamaBear1230

Answer by MamaBear1230 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I don't know if it's true, but my daughter's nanna insists that the longer you keep a little one's hair short, the thicker it will grow in.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Like everyone else said... it will grow in it's own time. However regular trims ( even when they have hardly any hair at all ) will help it form looking wispy and thin as it gets longer.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Besides what has already been said, don't overbrush it - I mean like the 100 strokes that ouir grandmothers used to do. Toddler hair is fragile and overbrushing will break and split it - in other words give you the impression that it's growing more slowly than it actually is.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 1:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• My daughter's hair didn't start really growing until she turned 2. Everyone thought she was a boy. It will grow when it grows. What's the rush??
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• A healthy diet will help somewhat. But, it's going to grow at it's own pace... no matter what you do!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• It will grow at it's own pace.

Answer by louise2 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Have genes for early hair growth.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• It will grow on its own. My DD had hardly any hair then about after a year it started to slowly grow. Now it grows fast and its to the middle of her back.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Leave it, it will grow. One of my boys was bald for a long time, and the other two were born with thick hair. They all have thick beautiful hair now. Probably the one who didn't have much hair for the longest time has the most.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2013