HOW WAS EVERYONE VALENTINES DAY

Just asking How was Everyones Valentines day, Did anything Special

Betty48

Asked by Betty48 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• Flowers, box of chocolates, Valentine card and a steak dinner...What do you think.

Thanks for asking :)

How was yours???

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• F'ing awesome!!!! I made my husband steak tartar...which is the only meal he's EVER been faced with that made him say he was 'a little a scared'(this is a guy that's eaten dog liver right out of the dog with bile still in it!!!). Then he returned the favor by getting me trashed on martinis while he's taking care of the boy child.

And you???
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mine was good I was surprised with a bracelet from Tiffany's how was yours?

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i speant the day whith my 3 kids my sisblings and some other pepole it was pritty boring but it was beader then nothen
    Anonymous

• terrible. the worst one i have ever had... i dont wanna go into details...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My boyfriend asked me to marry him by using his kids. He has 2 from previous marriage and we have one together. All 3 wore shirts with the words "Trisha will you marry our daddy?"...each one had different words on it. And mama's little stinka man was carrying the ring. I was not expected it and my fiance fixed us steaks, baked potatoe and salad. And for dessert he made crock pot cake a butter pecan cake with cherry filling at the bottom. I was speechless and the boys was all over the place. they acted like they was getting married. They dance for a couple hours.
    MarqsMom

Answer by MarqsMom at 9:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2009