What is your reason?

I posted a few ANON questions and got some crappy replies.

The reason I post anon is because I DO NOT want my screen name in google.

They have that button for a reason and we can use it if we want. So sorry it annoys you even the simplest of questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I do not ask anon. If you are concerned about Google try changing your screen name.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 2:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• even when the question is innocent.

Or when it looks innocent to some, but everyone else knows it's passive aggressive shit stirring based on something else going on. Bottom line - the only reason they won't remove the anon button is so people can use it to ask personal medical or legal related questions, not so people can ask which fabric softener to use, and they've flat out said so. Every time you use it for something besides that, YOU are making life difficult for those who need to use it for legitimate reasons beyond being too lazy to pick a user name.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Your inability to choose an individual screen name that can't link up to you is not everyone else's problem.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Just curious, OP. When you ask a string of 5 or 6 inane questions anon that most people will ignore, and buried in the middle is a legit anon question from someone whose husband just beat the shit out of her, do you feel at all bad that most people will assume it's just more of your spamming and not even open her question?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• That's your fault for plucking a screen name that will tie into your regular life
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I don't care if you post anon.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• The reason I post anon is because I DO NOT want my screen name in google.

Then get a better screen name - one that can't be connected to you in real life.
    Anon quite often equals troll, and it basically voids your credibility.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• My thought when I saw all the anon posts were that I hope the person knew they did not get points for posting anon, and since none of the questions were embarrasing I din't see the point of going anon. you weren't being a wench or a troll so I didn't care.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I don't care if people ask thing anon...

I don't really understand doing it for simple or silly questions though... (not sure what you have been asking)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I do not care if my screen name can be Googled. It is not my real name anyways. It wount be traced directly back to me. You will not be knocking on my door soon saying. Hi, I am __________ i know you from Cafemom.

Answer by louise2 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2013