During the day - do you leave your curtains open or closed in your bedroom?

My husband is killing me with wanting to keep them closed! I think he's a dang vampire!

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 1:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Open. I hate feeling like I live in a cave. I like lots of light.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• They always stay closed in the bedroom, I am only in there to sleep or put away laundry
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I open them in the morning to bring in the light and wake me up, than before I leave for the day, I will close them but if I am not going to leave out for the day, than they stay open.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• always closed. I sleep at night- but hubby has to sleep during the day so it needs to be DARK for him
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Sence know one can see into my bedroom windows. I leave them open. But their is peal away tint on them. So that makes it dark, even in the day time.

Answer by louise2 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Mine isn't home during the day so he really doesn't care. I generally keep the bedroom curtains closed, simply because my computer is right there and the sun/glare can be annoying.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I don't have curtains in the bedroom, but I always keep my blinds closed. The bedrooms are upstairs so I'm not in there during the day.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have two large windows way above my bed that have no curtains (vaulted ceiling) & they are high up. Also I have 3 large windows on the opposite wall with white textured fabric verticals. I never open them. My room is very bright as it is. No curtains in my house.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Closed. Once I get up & dressed I don't even re-enter my bedroom until bedtime. I spend most of my time downstairs.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 2:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Open they are sheer anyway.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2013