Have any of you ordered from Zulily before?

I ordered a swimsuit for my DD there 10 days ago & it's still not even close to me receiving it yet. Is that normal? I know I don't "need" it yet but, I'm used to quicker sites so, the wait is starting to drive me crazy.

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 3:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Shopping

• Yes,That is typical because they get it from the manufacturer and then send it out. Nothing to worry about pretty much all those addicting type sites are like that. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have heard it takes many weeks to get anything from zulily. I have not ordered.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I haven't heard of it. I'm really impatient though so that would drive me nuts.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh NO!!!! I ordered off Totsy one time and when all was said and done, they then told me the order wouldn't be ready for about three months. I was so pissed off....After I finally tracked down a phone number, I called and demanded my money back. Then I called the bank and put a stop payment on it. I wanted them for granddaughter to start school in.

I think Zullily is the same kind of site. I won't ever order from them.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I realize she won't need to swimsuit until the pool opens but, still it's driving me batty.
    3libras

Comment by 3libras (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2013