I want it more adult content

If you have followed my latest questions you will notice a pattern. I know that my SO is having issues and he is very caring and sweet, but I think I want sex more than he does. He has me in a perpetually aroused state just because he is so sweet and amazing, his touch and glances are amazing, but I want sex too. Any suggestions?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 3:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• I have not followed your prior question. I suggest a vibrator.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Vibrator?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• No, I want sex with HIM
    MChildressDem

Comment by MChildressDem (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Have you told him this?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• How often are you 2 having sex?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• What is wrong with him, sexualy?

Answer by louise2 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Lave him little notes and suggestion of what you want from him and when, make a date and see if he shows up!

Answer by older at 4:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• *leave*

• In one of your other questions you mention medically induced impotence. I think you need to consider all of this VERY carefully. If He CAN'T, then your demands don't make him feel good and don't make him want to do anything for you. They will make him unhappy and eventually very resentful.

So... the two of you sit down and talk very seriously WITH HIS DOC about what has to happen from here. You may well find that what you're getting now is the best you're going to get. And you have to decide whether having your husband alive and with you is more important than having sex.

I don't say this lightly or with a lack of knowledge. My husband has been unable since 2004 because of an injury sustained in a motorcycle accident. But HE is more important to me than sex is.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Try talking to him about it.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2013