Is this weird? adult sleepover

my 8 yr old is friends with a kid and my husband is friends with the dad. the dad just bought a new home about an hour away from us. so husband and son come home today and say the friend has invited us to sleepover next weekend and the kids will ride dirtbikes.

i am cool with hanging out but sleeping over? i don't even know this guy plus i'm a bit old to sleep on an air mattress at the home of another adult. just seems weird. why can't we just visit for the day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I am also with silver.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I've done it a few times when it would be along way to drive home. I'd rather be home in my own bed, but sometimes logistics make staying over with someone the best option.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I love sleepovers lol and I am sure he only through it in for the kids sake maybe let them sleepover and you and hubby go home and have some alone time.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Hidden, our son is 8. He is not allowed anywhere without us. Not even for an hour....
    The weird thing is the guy is single and only has a 14 yr old daughter. They met at the dirtbike track. Why the hell would we have a sleepover with a teen girl? I didn't really realize that until today when I asked more about the situation.

I have said NO to the over night. We will simply go up there for the day.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• My sisters and I have sleepovers.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2013