what did you do for valentines day?

Asked by mommymomo07 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a wedding.

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• nothing...i'm serious 2

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• unfortunately i DIDNT go into labor :( todays my due date....

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Went to dinner and went to the movies again lol. Then we just drove around it was nice not having lol one lol.

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• went to dinner with my DH, my DDs, and my BILs. now I'm hormonal and getting ready to kick my DH's uncle and cousins out of my house they are really getting on my last nerve.

Answer by LolosMom at 12:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Went To Movies With DF And Nephew

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• WE pretty much hung out this morning and cleaned house for sunday then we went to Jcpenneys to buy some blankets and bedsheets for the kids,then went to sams club and looked for games for the kids,we came home and started our lobster dinner while the kids ate pizza and we watched movies together. I think it was the best time well spent!

Answer by MarGeee at 1:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• NOTHING my and my daughter took a 6 hour nap! While DH played poker all day on the computer.

Answer by greenleasmommy at 1:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• cleaned the house lol...nothing special. BUT today was the first day DH and I havne't fought in was nice!! We promised to make it a new habit lol.

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2009