Another sort of "gross" question..... how in the world did 2 slugs get into my bathroom one night?

I turned on the light in the morning and there they were........... near the base of the toilet! Totally grossed me out. The bath is not near an outside door and has no windows. This was about 4 months ago, but I can't stop wondering about it!.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I suppose if the ground around the house is damp, they could have climbed up an outside wall and gotten into the inside wall and come in through the floor/wall joints. Yuck.

Answer by Bmat at 7:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• This is a puzzle. But they may have come in on somebody's shoes- as eggs or however they are born. If you see them again it may be worth calling an exterminator to figure it out.

Answer by Bmat at 7:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Up through the terlit

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Yuck. Let us know if you find out.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• did u find out how they got there yet?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I don't think I'll ever find out!! There have not been any since. Everytime I turn on the light in there I look all around. I don't think I'll ever stop wondering about it. This was over 4 months ago. I have no idea...........
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2013