He pees too much!!

My son sleeps through the night now but he wakes up soaked every morning. I have to wash his sheets everyday. If I try to change him in the middle of the night he wakes up and thinks its play time and it's hell trying to get him to go back to sleep. I've tried a couple different kind of diapers too. Do you think it would help if I got him one of those plastic covers that are used for cloth diapers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it can't hurt! At least you know he's getting enough to eat.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I think that trying to hold it all in there can cause a rash. I would try some of those disposable diaper inserts (I think they're called doublers?). They always worked for us back when we used disposable diapers!
    Cathy2005

Answer by Cathy2005 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• It might work. What we did w/DD was go up a size in diaper at night.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Have you tried a different diaper size that was the problem with my son and he still wakes up with a super wet diaper but the bed isn't wet anymore
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2009