This is why..............

I go ANON all the time:

When I joined many years ago I used my name for my SN
I do not want to be googled
I have legal issues and ask ANON

I have never felt unwelcome. Many of you have given me good advice and I thank you.

So all ANON are NOT trolls.

Why do you go ANON??????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in About CafeMom

• How many times are you going to repeat why you're anon today?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• You're still a fuckin troll
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I don't. If it's so important or dangerous that it can't be attached to my user name, it's something I'll discuss one on one in private with people or do my own research instead of asking someone to do it for me. Maybe if I had some ongoing issue like a divorce or custody battle in progress, but the majority don't have anything near that precious to make them the special little snowflakes they pretend to be. It's a shame that now the few that do can't get any peace because of twatwaffle anon trolls.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I get not wanting to be linked. But, malicious trolls have gotten so bad that it's just safer not to trust an anon, especially with no way to differentiate. Maybe you could set up a Yahoo account & link a new CM account to it?
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• No shit Sherlock!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I don't. Because my SN has nothing to do with my real name. Why don't you just close your account and reopen it with a new name? I don't always feel welcome on here either. but I do not care. I seen to help some ladies. the others can go to hell

Answer by louise2 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• In all the time I've been here, I think I have asked only one question anon and almost never used it to answer one.

* I do participate in anon day though when we do them :)

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I think I have gone anonymous once in over a year. I have accident answered anonymously but replied quickly under my screen name letting people know it was me. Oh I lied I posted a question anon a couple weeks ago without realizing it but claimed the question once i found out
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I don't ever go anon.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Ok whatever!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2013