Do you still have something from your childhood? What is it?

I have two stuff animals a teddy bear and a dog. I got them when I was 5 so they are almst 20 years old and still in wonderful condition. I also have a monkey puppet my granddad gave my grandma. So that is over 50 years old. Its cigarette smoke stained. I wanted to wash it but I am worried it will ruin it so I haven't done it.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have all the books I had when I was a baby. My most favorite stuffed animals. Blankets that i was wrapped in from when I was little and the one i was brought home in the hospital from I wrap my son in it all the time. I have passed all these down to my son.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I have a stuffed brown dog named "Arfie" and a crotchet bear named "baby Bear" and a bunch of books.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• hugsNo fires are so inconsiderate Answer by Dardenella at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

Oh that sucks so bad!  I'm so sorry.  That is actually one of my biggest fears & it's just for that reason.  I can't imagine losing precious memories.  I have so many things that I've kept.  Some of which I passed down to my dau.  The most prized toy is the doll that belonged to my mom.  She comes in her own case & has clothes & shoes that are mostly homemade by my Gma.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• No fires are so inconsiderate
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I still have the stuffed bunny rabbit my dad got me when I was 8. I called her purple bunny because her dress was purple. I also have the teddy bear my grandma gave me just before she died. It's the only thing I have from her, so it's not going anywhere. except maybe to my daughter.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• i have a pale yellow elephant from when i was a newborn. it use to play music when you wound his tail, but its just too old now.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have 2 things.

A stuffed blue bear named Jayson. I got him in 2nd grade buying him from the money I won as 1st prize in a "Draw Your Teacher" contest.

A porcelain cat that was one of the only things to survive our house that burnt to the ground when I was 3. I still can't believe my mother let me have it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh tons of things! Im pretty sentimental. I have a few stuffed animals that meant a lot to me. A small ceramic unicorn. A shirt that says "shannon and Allysha best friends forever" that hasnt fit me for many many years! lol.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 10:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have a wooden doll cradle my uncle made for me, which my daughter is, as we speak, using for a tub so she can pretend to send stuff through airport security. I also have a ceramic bank my mom made for me when I was a baby. Each of her kids got one. Mine is in the shape of a whale. My daughter and I save pennies in it and call it the Bank of Whales.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• nope : /

*too many moves - I have nothing from before I was in High School
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2013