Do you still have something from your childhood? What is it?

I have two stuff animals a teddy bear and a dog. I got them when I was 5 so they are almst 20 years old and still in wonderful condition. I also have a monkey puppet my granddad gave my grandma. So that is over 50 years old. Its cigarette smoke stained. I wanted to wash it but I am worried it will ruin it so I haven't done it.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have my "doh-doh" bear..I have kept it with me thru college, on all my overseas tours, even after having 2 children. My doh-doh bear is now 51 years old. He's not the most beautiful bear, but he is mine :)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 9:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Yep! I have my bean bag horse, Neigh-Neigh. He hangs out on my bookshelf. I also have quite a few of my books, which are now my DD's.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Just some kodak pics
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• My Eddy Bear.... complete with a sweater my great grandmother knit for him and Jeans I made at some point. My Grampa gave him to me the day I was born!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• My 1st rocking chair. I got it at 2 yrs old. I'm so glad that my girls have been able to use it. It was lost for a while & I didn't get it back until my oldest was 2.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• nope : /

*too many moves - I have nothing from before I was in High School
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have a wooden doll cradle my uncle made for me, which my daughter is, as we speak, using for a tub so she can pretend to send stuff through airport security. I also have a ceramic bank my mom made for me when I was a baby. Each of her kids got one. Mine is in the shape of a whale. My daughter and I save pennies in it and call it the Bank of Whales.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh tons of things! Im pretty sentimental. I have a few stuffed animals that meant a lot to me. A small ceramic unicorn. A shirt that says "shannon and Allysha best friends forever" that hasnt fit me for many many years! lol.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 10:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have 2 things.

A stuffed blue bear named Jayson. I got him in 2nd grade buying him from the money I won as 1st prize in a "Draw Your Teacher" contest.

A porcelain cat that was one of the only things to survive our house that burnt to the ground when I was 3. I still can't believe my mother let me have it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• i have a pale yellow elephant from when i was a newborn. it use to play music when you wound his tail, but its just too old now.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2013