Do you still have something from your childhood? What is it?

I have two stuff animals a teddy bear and a dog. I got them when I was 5 so they are almst 20 years old and still in wonderful condition. I also have a monkey puppet my granddad gave my grandma. So that is over 50 years old. Its cigarette smoke stained. I wanted to wash it but I am worried it will ruin it so I haven't done it.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I still have the stuffed bunny rabbit my dad got me when I was 8. I called her purple bunny because her dress was purple. I also have the teddy bear my grandma gave me just before she died. It's the only thing I have from her, so it's not going anywhere. except maybe to my daughter.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• No fires are so inconsiderate
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• hugsNo fires are so inconsiderate Answer by Dardenella at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

Oh that sucks so bad!  I'm so sorry.  That is actually one of my biggest fears & it's just for that reason.  I can't imagine losing precious memories.  I have so many things that I've kept.  Some of which I passed down to my dau.  The most prized toy is the doll that belonged to my mom.  She comes in her own case & has clothes & shoes that are mostly homemade by my Gma.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I have a stuffed brown dog named "Arfie" and a crotchet bear named "baby Bear" and a bunch of books.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I have all the books I had when I was a baby. My most favorite stuffed animals. Blankets that i was wrapped in from when I was little and the one i was brought home in the hospital from I wrap my son in it all the time. I have passed all these down to my son.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2013