Do you have a web site or blog?

If not, do you wish you did? or had one before. what are they about? I have three and one blog I have not done anything with in a long time . I have been too busy with my web sites. One is retail the other services.

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Money & Work

• I really want to start a blog. I've been wanting to do one for parents of kids with special needs.... Talk a bit about my DD & our lives, review products, post links to sites & programs that can help. I've got the ideas, just scared to start. Once it's out there, people can critique it, you know? Any tips on getting started?
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have a blog I use it every day.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have a blog all about my daughter that I have been working on since June 2006. It has over 3,000 posts and thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures. It's basically a scrapbook of her life.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• KA, you can think of it this way... It's your Blog or Website. You can do what you want with it. Turn off the comments and post away! You should do what you love. Like I said, I started out with 4 blogs. My first was a little rough, but I got the hang of it and now love it. I love Blogger. It's very simple and it's what I've always used.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I do have a Blog... but it's for my students.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I have a travel blog.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• I do have a web page on my school's web site.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• m-avi One is retail solutions for business people and the other pretty much the same thing , You can post your site on mine if you wish. All a work in progress , just got my merchant account
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• pinkdragon36 What is the content.?
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2013