Allocation City?

1st grade DD was telling us about something she plays on the computer at school. She said it has learning games that are fun to play and was asking us to put it on our computer. She said it was called "Allocation City." I Googled and couldn't find anything about it, so I'm guessing she either has it wrong or I'm completely spelling it wrong.

I was planning to send a note into her teacher on Tuesday asking about it, but figured in the meantime if anyone here knew what the heck DD is talking about, I could do some checking on it tonight or tomorrow...

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 10:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Technology

• You must not know how to google

http://us.educationcity.com/
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh good Lord, is it completely impossible for you to be nice...ever?

If you got that from a Google search of "Allocation City" I would LOVE to see the link because nowhere on my page is your result. Mine is full of tax allocations and comptrollers.
    AllAboutKeeley

Comment by AllAboutKeeley (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Well I could have said if you actually LISTENED to your daughter instead of ignoring her and constantly reminding her she's adopted so she feels you don't care maybe you would have gotten it right the first time.......and you google EDUCATIONAL GAMES since it is a program the SCHOOL uses. It's not difficult.
    So yeah take that first comment as me being nice and get the hell over it.

I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter! (I have this bumper sticker for a reason....apply it)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• But I suppose you'll just say I have a burr up my butt when it's just that I can't abide stupid people.
    C'est la vie. Shit in one hand, want in the other, and whatever moniker or slogan you may actually understand. Get over it already
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Attaching yourself to one thing that you so ridiculously got wrong really shows how much smarter you are. Keep it up if you feel you must. All you are doing is really proving again and again how pathetic you are. Sad that your life is obviously so miserable that you spend your time on this site continuously trying to make other, better, people feel bad about themselves. Too bad for you it does not work on me because I know you are full of sh*t.

And yes, you might want to remove that burr with that big ol stick that just jammed it up there a little further.
    AllAboutKeeley

Comment by AllAboutKeeley (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh, and thank you for the answer. Not going to give you best answer. But thanks anyway.
    AllAboutKeeley

Comment by AllAboutKeeley (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• WTF????
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2013