This has been a really weird night on CM- So, what are some things you are looking forward to IRL?

I'm looking forward to my DD getting her first wheelchair in about a month. It makes me sad, but it's awesome & will have everything she needs. Just have to wait for the company to put it together! How about you?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• ABA autism therapy starting soon (whatever soon means- maybe a month or so- paperwork, paperwork)

the 2 + year battle in court maybe having it final once and for all- next court date in May (if it is another temp. order, i will be posting many a rolling eyes sweetpea)

and
    Spring (i am done with Winter)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Looking forward to finishing this contract and getting paid.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• KA91 not really, but did add a huge table. Most thing's left in storage. might bring bike so easier for me to get around. I hope your little one enjoys the new chair and its comfortable
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I cant wait for these stupid kidney stones to pass so I can rejoin human civlization.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Great news on your DD getting a new wheelchair hopefully the month speeds by.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Well congrats on the wheelchair. I hope it will make everyone's life a little easier now. :) For us, well, we have 4 Bdays w/in a 2 wk span! My husb's, my BFF who is turning the big 5-0, then my middle son & my dau. Thankfully we got our tax refund already, b/c we are def. gonna need it! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• My son told me tonight he wants to come home for spring break. He was planning to stay at collage, so it will be nice to have him come home. Expensive, but nice.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I am going to take DD and a good friend of hers out tomorrow since they don't have school. She gets so excited when we do things like this and that gets me excited and I love to watch her interact one on one with her friends. I know we are going to see Escape From Planet Earth, but other than that, not sure what we will end up doing. Maybe an indoor play area, maybe a museum, maybe the library, maybe a mall...just going to go with the flow and see where the day takes us.

Congrats on your daughter's wheelchair!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• OH this must be so exciting then. It will open some new doors for her with the added mobility.
    I am looking forward to cleaning a closet (or attempting to) I really need to get rid of things lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Thanks, jeanclaudia. Feel better!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2013