This has been a really weird night on CM- So, what are some things you are looking forward to IRL?

I'm looking forward to my DD getting her first wheelchair in about a month. It makes me sad, but it's awesome & will have everything she needs. Just have to wait for the company to put it together! How about you?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• ABA autism therapy starting soon (whatever soon means- maybe a month or so- paperwork, paperwork)

the 2 + year battle in court maybe having it final once and for all- next court date in May (if it is another temp. order, i will be posting many a rolling eyes sweetpea)

and
    Spring (i am done with Winter)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I'm looking forward to my daughter's first birthday party with her school friends in two weeks.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• That is wonderful, already things in place for me, just moved so much to do with just that.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Ohh, sweet! Will you post pictures, or do you not do that? 1st birthday parties are sooo cute!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• That's exciting in & of itself, sunshine. Did you manage to get everything there? Everybody seems to lose something in a move.
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh, she's going to be five. I didn't state it clearly, I guess. It's the first time she's had a birthday party with her friends, not just church members and family. If I can get someone to take good pictures and actually send them to me, and if I can figure out how to post them, I will. That's a lot of if's, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh, I see how you meant it now. Still, fun!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• KA9 I am so very happy for you and your daughter. I must not have been paying attention. Why is she needing a wheelchair? If you don;t mind my asking
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• A new wheelchair IS cool! I'm happy for you guys.
    I'm looking forward to feeling healthy again..maybe in a few more days.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• It's ok, Dard, there are so many women on here I can't keep track of everybody! DD has pretty severe cerebral palsy, so she can't walk.
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2013