This has been a really weird night on CM- So, what are some things you are looking forward to IRL?

I'm looking forward to my DD getting her first wheelchair in about a month. It makes me sad, but it's awesome & will have everything she needs. Just have to wait for the company to put it together! How about you?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• ABA autism therapy starting soon (whatever soon means- maybe a month or so- paperwork, paperwork)

the 2 + year battle in court maybe having it final once and for all- next court date in May (if it is another temp. order, i will be posting many a rolling eyes sweetpea)

and
    Spring (i am done with Winter)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I'm looking forward to my daughter's first birthday party with her school friends in two weeks.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• A new wheelchair IS cool! I'm happy for you guys.
    I'm looking forward to feeling healthy again..maybe in a few more days.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• That is wonderful, already things in place for me, just moved so much to do with just that.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Oh, she's going to be five. I didn't state it clearly, I guess. It's the first time she's had a birthday party with her friends, not just church members and family. If I can get someone to take good pictures and actually send them to me, and if I can figure out how to post them, I will. That's a lot of if's, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• KA9 I am so very happy for you and your daughter. I must not have been paying attention. Why is she needing a wheelchair? If you don;t mind my asking
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• OH this must be so exciting then. It will open some new doors for her with the added mobility.
    I am looking forward to cleaning a closet (or attempting to) I really need to get rid of things lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I am going to take DD and a good friend of hers out tomorrow since they don't have school. She gets so excited when we do things like this and that gets me excited and I love to watch her interact one on one with her friends. I know we are going to see Escape From Planet Earth, but other than that, not sure what we will end up doing. Maybe an indoor play area, maybe a museum, maybe the library, maybe a mall...just going to go with the flow and see where the day takes us.

Congrats on your daughter's wheelchair!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• My son told me tonight he wants to come home for spring break. He was planning to stay at collage, so it will be nice to have him come home. Expensive, but nice.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Well congrats on the wheelchair. I hope it will make everyone's life a little easier now. :) For us, well, we have 4 Bdays w/in a 2 wk span! My husb's, my BFF who is turning the big 5-0, then my middle son & my dau. Thankfully we got our tax refund already, b/c we are def. gonna need it! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2013