Oh Downton Abbey you've got to be kidding me?!?! (possible spoiler... don't open if you haven't watched)

That ending SUCKED!!!

Anyone else see it yet? What do you think?
I am so disappointed, not happy at all ;o(

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2013 in Entertainment

• Seriously like the unhappiest few minutes of my life. We waited all this time for them and then...this. I don't even want to watch next season, but I'm sure I won't be able to help myself. And I agree that after Sybil, this was just too much uggh!
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 6:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Not yet. I have to wait until PBS uploads it to their site tomorrow (unless they decide to be asses and wait longer because it's the season finale) and watch it online because I am too cheap to pay for cable when I can get the shows for free a day or two later.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• Season 3? It took me like three days to get over it. I'm SO disappointed, my fav. character....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• So annoyed with Downton right now. I barely made it through Sybil and now this???
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• How to say this without spoiling...

It's not the writer's fault, it was the request of the person playing the character.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• not happy with what happen but I'm sure it's based on the reality of life and its turns & twists, not just what we'd like to happen

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2013

• If it makes you feel any better - when it originally aired the first time, everyone saw that on Christmas Eve. It could've been worse ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• It's not the writer's fault, it was the request of the person playing the character.

Oh I know... but it's kind of ruined the show for me. Not sure if I want to watch season 4 now ;o(
    Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

• my mom loves this show, ive never seen it tho
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2013