Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Pregnant with twins?? SERIOUS??

Im so worried i got a very stupid/ignorant dr hes so careless doesnt talk or do much he never explains nothing to me or tells me how things are going i asked him about doing a sono since its been 2months since ive had one and he said no that supposibly that was my last one and thats all i needed i dont know what to do at this point im so stressed hes the only dr my insurance covers so im stuck i tell him all my concerns and he just ignors me he dont even check me im almost 34 weeks and im concerned that i might be leaking fluid out i wet my pants all of a sudden while walking or in bed could it be amniotic fluid? if it is that that im leaking what can possibly happen? im so worried since this dipshit wont check me!! could babies die or something??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2013 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • If it's a healthy pregnancy, there usually is only one ultrasound at around 19-20 weeks. Yes the leaking could be amniotic fluid, I would go to the hospital if your doctor isn't checking you and explain that you think your amniotic sac may have broken.  If it did brake you most likely will start having contractions at some point.


    Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

  • I'm with Ryan'smom if your not happy with the care your getting and you think something maybe wrong go to the hospital and at least be checked for your piece of mind and just in case it is amniotic fluid.

    Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

  • Go to the hospital (or better still the maternity where you're going to give birth). Tell them that you're leaking. Breathe :)

    Please keep us posted.

    Answer by winterglow at 6:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2013

  • Your insurance only covers one doctor, that's it? Go to the hopital and get checked, but I'd also call the insurance company and make sure that's the only doctor you can see. Tell the company you are unsatisfied. You may be able to find someone else, and even if you don't, if the company gets enough complaints about a doctor he might be dismissed.

    Answer by Ballad at 3:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

  • get a different dr or go to hospital?

    Answer by san78 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.